Isaac Newton was the best physician of all time. Let me share with you some wonderful Isaac Newton Quotes.
A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding.
Errors are not in the art but in the artificers.
I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.
I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought.
If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction.
To me there has never been a higher source of earthly honor or distinction than that connected with advances in science.
To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.
We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances.
We build too many walls and not enough bridges.
– “An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.”
– “An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes, which can be made, in a very narrow field.”
– “Einstein, stop telling God what to do!”
– “Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it.”
– “Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation, but as a question.”
– “Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.”
– “How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.”
– “If anybody says he can think about quantum physics without getting giddy, that only shows he has not understood the first thing about them.”
– “If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet.”
– “It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how Nature is. Physics concerns what we say about Nature.”
– “Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.”
– “No, no, you’re not thinking; you’re just being logical.”
– “Prediction is very difficult, especially if it’s about the future.”
– “Technology has advanced more in the last thirty years than in the previous two thousand. The exponential increase in advancement will only continue. Anthropological Commentary The opposite of a trivial truth is false; the opposite of a great truth is also true.”
– “The best weapon of a dictatorship is secrecy, but the best weapon of a democracy should be the weapon of openness.”
– “The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth.”
– “There are some things so serious you have to laugh at them.”
– “There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true.”
– “We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question which divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct. My own feeling is that it is not crazy enough.”