Find someone who isn’t afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you’re not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says “I love you” and means it.
Last but not the least, find someone you wouldn’t mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and your gray hair but still falls in love with you all over again.
1. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
2. Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. – Unknown
3. When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. – Dr Seuss
4. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. – Voltaire
5. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
6. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. – Sophocles
7. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. – Unknown
8. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
9. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
One thing Life has taught me is whether to love or not to love is all a matter of choice – Chuma Mdikane
Thanks Mzamo for this awesome quote.