Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
* If every raindrop would be one of your smiles, I wish it rains heavily throughout, so that there is no space for unhappiness in your life.
* Your smile to me is brighter than the sun.
* If you held up 11 roses in front of the mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
* I started to pray few weeks before I met you, I feel my prayers have been answered.
* Your voice, for me, is better than all my favorite songs put together.
* For every step that you take in your life, remember, I’m right behind you, always there with you.
* Your have been a source of strength and support for me. I’m glad that you’re a part of my life.
* You know me so well, inside out. Your deep acceptance of me is what I adore most about you.
* I’m filled with gratitude for the times we have spend together.
* I’m eternally bonded to you with bonds of love, friendship and togetherness.
* If one plus one equals two, then me and you would equal a number that is new.
* I wish I had glasses so that I could see you with four eyes.
* You make me smile so easily. Can you be there, to do it, forever?
* Your love is the cloud that covers my world.
* I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
* The way you handled the challenging situation is admiring. I’m proud of you dear.
* I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you’re my angel!
* “If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I’d still miss you, but at least I would be rich!”
* After meeting you this year, I know what I would ask from Santa this Christmas.
* I’m not sure what life could bring you. I’m not sure if dreams do come true. I’m not sure what love can do. But I’m sure about one thing. I love you.
* If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
* I love three things, the Sun, the Moon and You. The Sun for a day, the Moon for a night and you forever.
* I got my grammar correct today. I always faced problems in present, past and future tenses. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever.
* To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.