10 Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“A best friend is like a book. The inside is better than the cover.” –Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“I don’t love ‘em, I don’t chase ‘em, I duck ‘em.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“Girls fall in love with what they hear. Boys fall in love with what they see. That’s why girls wear make-up, and boys lie.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“If I were a lame, only just for a week. I’d look myself in the mirror and shoot the first thing I seen.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“I’m smart but not a scholar. Shit, if I was a book, I’d be about the dollar.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“My ma says my skin too clean to mark it up, but I’mma ink my whole body. I don’t give a motherfuck.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“Say she never been!” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“I’m screamin’ fuck them niggas who hate it. I’m money affiliated. Speculatin’ me landin’, musta got me mistaken wit lame niggas. Know you gon’ get high as fuck as long as the planes wit ya.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
“Ho I’m a legend in these streets cuz I do my thang.” – Wiz Khalifa Quotes
Friendship Quotes and Sayings
“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
“All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.” ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
“Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead. ~Anna Cummins
“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” ~Henry Ford
When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares. ~Henri Nouwen
“With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world.” ~ Helen Keller
“One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” ~ Euripides, Greek playwrite
“There are many types of ships. There are wooden ships ,plastic ships, and metal ships. But the best and most important types of ships are friendships.” ~Robert J. Badar JR.
“My best friend was born in a manger” ~Kimberly Dawn
“A true friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world has walked away.” ~Kimberly Dawn
“A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” ~ Len Wein
“Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.” ~ Albert Camus
“A true friend is one who knows all about you, and still likes you.” ~Kimberly Dawn
“The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own.” ~Benjamin Disraeli
“Scatter seeds of kindness everywhere you go; Scatter bits of courtesy….watch them grow and grow. Gather buds of friendship; Keep them till full-blown; You will find more happiness than you have ever known. ~ Amy R Raabe
“The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” ~Elizabeth Foley
I’d rather have two good friends, than 500,000 admirers.– E.E. Cummings
The only service a friend can really render is to keep up your courage by holding up to you a mirror in which you can see a noble image of yourself. ~G. B. Shaw
“A true friend is the greatest of all blessings and the one which we take the least thought to aquire.” –Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make everyday a holiday and celebrate just living.” –Amanda Bradley
A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself. ~Frances Ward Weller
“If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are.” ~B.A. Billingsly
We all need friends with whom we can speak of our deepest concerns, and who do not fear to speak the truth in love to us. ~Margaret Guenther
Christian Friendship Quotes
Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends. ~Proverbs 17:9
To flatter friends is to lay a trap for their feet. ~Proverbs 29:5
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense. ~Proverbs 27:9
An open rebuke is better than hidden love! Wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy. ~Proverbs 27:5-6
Don’t befriend angry people or associate with hot-tempered people, or you will learn to be like them and endanger your soul. ~Proverbs 22:24–25
There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. ~Proverbs 18:24
A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need. ~Proverbs 17:17
A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends. ~Proverbs 16:28
Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor. ~Ecclesiastes 4:9
“A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses.” ~ Proverbs 27:19
“The greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his life for them.” ~ John 15:13
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? ~Matthew 5:43-46
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. ~Ecclesiastes 4:9–12
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. ~John 15:13–15
Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
* If every raindrop would be one of your smiles, I wish it rains heavily throughout, so that there is no space for unhappiness in your life.
* Your smile to me is brighter than the sun.
* If you held up 11 roses in front of the mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
* I started to pray few weeks before I met you, I feel my prayers have been answered.
* Your voice, for me, is better than all my favorite songs put together.
* For every step that you take in your life, remember, I’m right behind you, always there with you.
* Your have been a source of strength and support for me. I’m glad that you’re a part of my life.
* You know me so well, inside out. Your deep acceptance of me is what I adore most about you.
* I’m filled with gratitude for the times we have spend together.
* I’m eternally bonded to you with bonds of love, friendship and togetherness.
* If one plus one equals two, then me and you would equal a number that is new.
* I wish I had glasses so that I could see you with four eyes.
* You make me smile so easily. Can you be there, to do it, forever?
* Your love is the cloud that covers my world.
* I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
* The way you handled the challenging situation is admiring. I’m proud of you dear.
* I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you’re my angel!
* “If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I’d still miss you, but at least I would be rich!”
* After meeting you this year, I know what I would ask from Santa this Christmas.
* I’m not sure what life could bring you. I’m not sure if dreams do come true. I’m not sure what love can do. But I’m sure about one thing. I love you.
* If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
* I love three things, the Sun, the Moon and You. The Sun for a day, the Moon for a night and you forever.
* I got my grammar correct today. I always faced problems in present, past and future tenses. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever.
* To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.