Whether of the sport you practice, you need motivation. I’ll inspire you sharing some wonderful inspirational fitness quotes that I love.
It will hurt. It will take time. It will require dedication. It will require willpower. You will need to make healthy decisions. It requires sacrifice. You will need to push your body to its max. There will be temptation. But, I promise you, when you reach your goal, it’s worth it.
It does not matter if the progress is slow as long as you reach your goal.
Today I do what others wont. So tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
You can’t get much donei n life if you only work on the days when you feel good. – Jerry West
There are only 2 choices; make progress or make excuses. – Ellen Mikesell
You only regret the workouts you don’t do.
– “A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.”
– “Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate.”
– “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.”
– “Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price.”
– “Fatigue makes cowards of us all.”
– “Football is like life – it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.”
– “I don’t think there’s a punch-line scheduled, is there?”
– “I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”
– “If it doesn’t matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?”
– “If winning isn’t everything, why do they keep score?”
– “If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.”
– “If you can accept losing, you can’t win.”
– “Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”
– “It’s easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you’re a winner, when you’re number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you’re not a winner.”
– “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
– “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”
– “Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.”
– “Once you agree upon the price you and your family must pay for success, it enables you to ignore the minor hurts, the opponent’s pressure, and the temporary failures.”
– “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.”
– “People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society.”