* Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.
* Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you’ve never been hurt and live like it’s heaven on Earth.
* Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul.
* Life is short, Break the Rules. Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile.
* The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
* If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
* A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
* Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
* Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
* The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for.
* Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
* Do something every day that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.
* Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
* Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.
* Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
* Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
* I believe that our Heavenly Father invented man because he was disappointed in the monkey.