“To offer a man friendship when love is in his heart is like giving a loaf of bread to one who is dying of thirst. –Frank Frankfort Moore
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves”- Victor Hugo
“Unless it’s mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it’s a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life–love shouldn’t be one of them”- Movie: Dream for an Insomniac
“Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable”- The Wizard of Oz
“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together”- Author Unknown
1) “Harry, don’t go picking a row with Malfoy, don’t forget, he’s a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you…”
“Wow, I wonder what it’d be like to have a difficult life?” said Harry sarcastically.
2) “Proud?” said Harry. “Are you crazy? All those times I could’ve died, and I didn’t manage it? They’ll be furious….”
3) “Listen, if you [Fred and George] don’t take it [the gold], I’m throwing it down the drain. I don’t want it and I don’t need it. But I could do with a few laughs. We could all do with a few laughs. I’ve got a feeling we’re going to need them more than usual before long.”
4) “There’s no need to call me sir Professor.”
5) “Pity you can’t attach an extra arm to yours [broom], Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you.”
6) “I like a quiet life, you know me.”
7) “She’s Ron’s sister.
But she’s ditched Dean!
She’s still Ron’s sister.
I’m his best mate!
That’ll make it worse.
If I talked to him first-
He’d hit you.
What if I don’t care?
He’s your best mate!”
8) “You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face – like she’s got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?”
9) “Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!”
10) “He was my mum and dad’s best friend. He’s a convicted murderer, but he’s broken out of wizard prison and he’s on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though…keep up with news…check if I’m happy…”