“Love is what we are born with.
Fear is what we learn.
The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudicies and the acceptance of love back in our hearts.
Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth.
To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life.
Meaning dos not lie in things.
Meaning lies in us.” – Marianne Williamson
“Love is what we are born with.
There are a lot of people who wrote things about life. Let me show you what some of them tell us. Some wonderful life quotes just for you. Enjoy!
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep. – Carl Sandburg
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it. – Salma Hayek
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don’t let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity. – R. I. Fitzhenry
Life, like poker has an element of risk. It shouldn’t be avoided. It should be faced. – Edward Norton
Life is a field of unlimited possibilities. – Deepak Chopra
Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. – Les Brown
Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies. – Ann Landers
We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. – Robin Sharma
Learn to drink the cup of life as it comes. – Agnes Turnbull
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. – Bible
Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. – John Gardner
Life is a progress, and not a station. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. – Vernon Howard
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. – Albert Camus
Your distress about life might mean you have been living for the wrong reason, not that you have no reason for living. – Tom O’Connor
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – Henry James
Keep breathing. – Sophie Tucker
Let go of what you think life should be so you can experience the life you have. – Rhonda Britten
Go ahead with your life, your plans…. Don’t waste time by stopping before the interruptions have started. – Richard L. Evans
If you look at life one way, there is always cause for alarm. – Elizabeth Bowen
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. – Katharine Hespburn
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. – Marie Curie
Life is a song – sing it.
Life is a game – play it.
Life is a challenge – meet it.
Life is a dream – realize it.
Life is a sacrifice – offer it.
Life is love – enjoy it. – Sai Baba
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. – Anonymous
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. – Helen Keller
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. – Helen Keller
Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others. – Helen Keller
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. – John Lennon
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come. – Joseph Campbell
Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning. – Joseph Campbell
Life is a long lesson in humility. – James M. Barrie
– “And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.” – Michael Jackson
– “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” – Michael Jackson
– “The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.” – Michael Jackson
– “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” – Michael Jackson
– “I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.” – Michael Jackson
– “People who grew up as child stars have the same thing in common. You’re cute, they love you; you go through the awkward stage, they don’t accept you any more. Very few make the transition to adult star.” – Michael Jackson
– “I believe in my heart that the music community will come together as one and rally to the aid of thousands of innocent victims, … There is a tremendous need for relief dollars right now and through this effort each one of us can play an immediate role in helping comfort so many people.” – Michael Jackson
– “Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.” – Michael Jackson
– “It pains me to watch the human suffering taking place in the Gulf region of my country.” – Michael Jackson