1. What you put out comes back all the time, no matter what. (This is my creed.)
2. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
4. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time. (A lesson from Maya Angelou.)
5. Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.
6. What you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become what you believe.
7. If the only prayer you ever say is thank you, that will be enough. (From the German theologian and humanist Meister Eckhart.)
8. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.
9. Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction.
10. If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will not fall apart.
11. Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn’t lie.
12. Love yourself and then learn to extend that love to others in every encounter.
13. Let passion drive your profession.
14. Find a way to get paid for doing what you love. Then every paycheck will be a bonus.
15. Love doesn’t hurt. It feels really good.
16. Every day brings a chance to start over.
17. Being a mother is the hardest job on earth. Women everywhere must declare it so.
18. Doubt means don’t. Don’t move. Don’t answer. Don’t rush forward.
19. When you don’t know what to do, get still. The answer will come.
20. “Trouble don’t last always.” (A line from a Negro spiritual, which calls to mind another favorite: This, too, shall pass.)
The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. – Buddha
Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure. – Abraham Lincoln
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. – Winston Churchill
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out. – Benjamin Franklin
Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts. – John Wooden
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. – John Wooden
Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. – Coco Chanel
I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. – Tony Robbins
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. – Tony Robbins
Remember that failure is an event, not a person. – Zig Ziglar
Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street. – Zig Ziglar
You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. – Zig Ziglar
Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure. – Confucius
The Bush Administration’s failure to be consistently involved in helping Israel achieve peace with the Palestinians has been both wrong for our friendship with Israel, as well as badly damaging to our standing in the Arab world. – Barack Obama
In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. – Barack Obama
Ambition is the last refuge of the failure. – Oscar Wilde