Blame is a lazy man’s wages. – Danish Proverb
A man may fall many times but he won’t be a failure until he says someone pushed him. – Elmer G. Letterman
Fix the problem, not the blame. – Catherine Pulsifer
People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
Don’t make excuses… make good. – Elbert Hubbard
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month. – Unknown Author
To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult. – Plutarch
All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. – Wayne Dyer
I praise loudly, I blame softly. – Catherine II of Russia
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. – Ambrose Redmoon
We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path. – Paulo Coelho
We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed: and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail and keep trying. – Tom Hopkins
Consult your friend on all things, especially on those which respect yourself. His counsel may then be useful when your own self-love might impair your judgement. – Seneca
Experience does not ever err; it is only your judgment that errs in promising itself results which are not caused by your experiments. – Leonardo da Vinci
Judgments, value judgments concerning life, for or against, can in the last resort never be true: they possess value only as symptoms, they come into consideration only as symptoms – in themselves such judgments are stupidities. – Friedrich Nietzsche
A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy. – Jean Baudrillard
Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day. – Jim Rohn
1. What you put out comes back all the time, no matter what. (This is my creed.)
2. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
4. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time. (A lesson from Maya Angelou.)
5. Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.
6. What you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become what you believe.
7. If the only prayer you ever say is thank you, that will be enough. (From the German theologian and humanist Meister Eckhart.)
8. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.
9. Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction.
11. Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn’t lie.
12. Love yourself and then learn to extend that love to others in every encounter.
13. Let passion drive your profession.
14. Find a way to get paid for doing what you love. Then every paycheck will be a bonus.
15. Love doesn’t hurt. It feels really good.
16. Every day brings a chance to start over.
17. Being a mother is the hardest job on earth. Women everywhere must declare it so.
18. Doubt means don’t. Don’t move. Don’t answer. Don’t rush forward.
19. When you don’t know what to do, get still. The answer will come.
20. “Trouble don’t last always.” (A line from a Negro spiritual, which calls to mind another favorite: This, too, shall pass.)
1. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”
2. “I want to put a ding in the Universe.”
3. “Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.”
4. “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment of failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
5. “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because the didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while.”
6. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… That’s what matters to me.”
7. “Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
8. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
9. “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully.”
11. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking bacwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something. Your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow you heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path. And that will make all the difference.”
12. “If I try my best and fail, well, I’ve tried my best.”
13. “If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.”
14. “When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will ever see it. You’ll know it’s there, so you’re going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”
15. “You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
16. “That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”
17. “I think the artistry is in having an insight into what one sees around them. Generally putting things together in a way no one else has before and finding a way to express that to other people who don’t have that insight.”
18. “It’s more fun to be a pirate than to join the navy.”
19. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living some else’s life. Don’t pe trapped by dogma – wich is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
20. “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
I’ve got no words about what happened to him. I will let you write something using comments section.
To respond is positive, to react is negative. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
If we don’t start, it’s certain we can’t arrive. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
Some people find fault like there is a reward for it. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
It is easy to get to the top after you get through the crowd at the bottom. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off our goals. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
You don’t “pay the price” for success-you enjoy the benefits of success. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
It’s not what you know; it’s what you use that makes a difference. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
You are the only one who can use your ability. It is an awesome responsibility. –Zig Ziglar Quotes
There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. –Tony Robbins Quotes
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. –Tony Robbins Quotes
If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided. –Tony Robbins Quotes
How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to? –Tony Robbins Quotes
The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. –Tony Robbins Quotes
It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Tomorrow is only found in the calendar of fools. –Og Mandino Quotes
Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity. –Og Mandino Quotes
I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces, for they are the sugar to which all are attracted. –Og Mandino Quotes
I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. –Og Mandino Quotes
Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be. –Og Mandino Quotes
Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile! –Og Mandino Quotes
I have never heard anything about the resolutions of the apostles, but a good deal about their acts. Og Mandino Quotes
There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late. –Og Mandino Quotes
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. –Og Mandino Quotes
Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited. –Napoleon Hill Quotes
All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea. –Napoleon Hill Quotes