Cute Love Movies Quotes
– “Love is not a feeling, it’s an ability.” – Dan in Real Life
– “There are only four questions of value in life.
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same. Only love.” – Don Juan Demarco
– “You’re a romantic. You have a lyrical soul. You can love under the best and worst conditions.” – Drew Barymore, Fever Pitch
– “Life is like a box of choclates, you never know what your gonna get.” – Forest Gump
– “When you love someone,
And you love them with your heart,
It never disappears,
When you’re apart.
And when you love someone
And you’ve done all you can do,
You set them free,
And if that love was true…
When you love someone
It will all come back to you.” – Forget Paris
– “A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same.” – Fried Green Tomatoes
– “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” – Good Will Hunting
– “You’re not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you met, she isn’t perfect either. But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other.” – Good Will Hunting
– “Love actually is all around us.” – Hugh Grant, Love Actually
– “You make me want to be a better man.” – Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets
– “To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you’re getting this down.” – Love and Death
– “When a divorce lawyer gets married it’s the triumph of hope over experience.” – Love is a Four Letter Word
– “Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you’ll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there’s also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who’s been standing beside you all along.” – Marion St. Claire, Bride Wars
– “Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who’ll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I’m not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you’ll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love – well, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived.” – Meet Joe Black
– “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – Moulin Rouge
– “Love is a many splendid thing; Love lift us up where we belong; All you need is love.” – Moulin Rouge
– “Your eyes are the sweetest stars I’ve ever seen.” – Moulin Rouge
– “Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time.” – Moulin Rouge
– “We should be lovers, and that’s a fact.” – Moulin Rouge
– “Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
suddenly my life doesn’t seem such a waste,
it all revolves around you.” – Moulin Rouge
– “There’s an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he defined beauty…He said it was the summation of the parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away, or altered, and thats you, you’re beautiful.” – Nicolas Cage, Next
– “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill
– “I am someone else when I’m with you, someone more like myself.” – Original Sin
– “I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen.” – Say Anything
– “Nobody thinks it will work, do they? No. You just described every great success story.” – Say Anything, Lloyd Dobler and Diane Court
– “If the people we love are stolen from us,
The way to have them live on, is to remember them.
Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.” – The Crow
– “In these dreams I’ve loved you so, that by now I think I know what it’s like to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you.” – The King and I
– “Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They’re shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they’re gone.” – The Notebook
– “Love is friendship on fire.” – The Perfect Man
– “Hearts will be practical only when they are made unbreakable.” – The Wizard of Oz
– “Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.” – Titanic
– “I dream about being with you forever.” – Twilight
– “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
– “I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
– “Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone.” – Wizard of Oz
– “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” – Wizard of Oz