Like the proverb says, haters gonna hate. If you got a hater in your life, then you’ll surely enjoy this list full of haters quotes :)
1. Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them more.
2. Don’t hate cuz I’m cute and sweet; hate cuz you can’t compete.
3. Don’t hate me because I wasn’t who you thought I was or who you wanted me to be. From start to finish you never knew the real me.
4. Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful; hate me because… Well, okay. Hate me because I’m beautiful.
5. Hating is the sincerest form of flattery.
6. Don’t hate what you can’t imitate.
7. Hated by many. Confronted by none.
8. Haters only hate the things that they can’t get and the people they can’t be.
9. Haters wanna play hard. I won’t pretend to be mad. I’ll just disregard you like my memory’s bad.
10. Hating on a certain name only gives them fame.
11. If you don’t like me remember it’s mind over matter; I don’t mind and you don’t matter.
12. If you hate me or what I’m reppin then click the [x] and get to steppin!
13. It’s better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
14. Keep looking my way. My head is held high. You wanna bring me down? I dare you to try.
15. Love me or hate me. Either way I’m on your mind.
16. So many assume. So little know.
17. They can’t hurt you unless you let them.
Now choose your favorite, please. Or tell us some haters quotes you know.
“Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got” – Janis Joplin
“Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret” – Ambrose Bierce
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. ~Dr. Seuss
“Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.” – John R. Wooden
“You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated”– Maya Angelou
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. –Lou Holtz
When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department generally uses water. –Unknown
Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience –Victoria Holt
Behind every bitch is a man that made her that way
I hate two faced people. It’s hard to decide which face to slap first.
Sweetie, if your going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.
I may look calm, but in my head, I’ve killed you three times.
You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.
I love listening to lies, when I know the truth.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Dear Lord, please give me the strength to not slap an idiot today…Amen
Does this dress make me look fat? No, it’s the fat that makes you look fat.
If anybody sends me anymore farmville requests, I will burn your crops and destroy your animals!
Never take back what you say, turn your back and walk away!
Drama is made for movies, not reality!
Drama, lies, tears…teenage years.
Sorry…I’m not Rihanna. I don’t love the way you lie.
Love me, hate me, just think, you’re thinking of me!
You talk it. We live it. You’re jealous. Admit it.
It’s not my fault your man wants me.
My name must taste good! It’s always in someone’s mouth
Save the drama for your mama!
If you don’t like me – who the hell cares!
People will always talk about you… might as well give them something to talk about
Keep talkin: you’re making me famous!
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
If you don’t know me, THEN DON’T JUDGE ME! Nobody said you had to “love me”!
Speak well of your enemies – You were the one who made them!
To all you haters – Do what you do. I sure as hell ain’t gonna waste my time on YOU!
Hating on a certain name only gives them the fame.
“There’s some sorta big bar-be-que goin’ on here in turn three. There’s smoke all over the track! Some fan’s got a big one goin’ on.”
“I felt like the track came to us, but then it went beyond us.”
“Find me a safe place where I can spin out!”
“I don’t think I can adequately express my feelings about the car on national radio, but hopefully we’ll get better and I’ll be happier later on…”
“Fame is a lot of fun. Fame gets you to boxing matches, football games and cool stuff.”
“Whether it was fair or not, he’ll still need extra security.” – on the crowd’s reaction after Kyle Busch spun him
“We’ll find something else to run into each other with if it ain’t the front bumper.”
“They can change the bumpers and stuff and we’ll still run into each other because that’s what we do.”
“That is what they pay us the big money for.”
“It’d be fun if we could run farther apart, but that’s not going to sell many tickets.”
“In what other sport do you get a 15-second break every hour?”
“Years ago, you used to get out and fight and run around and chase each other with a jackhammer and stuff like that. Those were the good ol’ days.”
– “A fan sent me a letter and a $10 bill. It’s a short letter – all she said was, “Hey, since it’s harder for you to go out these days without getting photographed, here $10 for a pizza.” I was like, «Aww, she sent me money for a pizza so I could eat at home!»”
– “A girl can tell I like her when I blush or start telling bad jokes.”
– “Amanda Bynes and I have become close since filming Hairsray. It’s so weird because I grew up watching her.”
– “Being known for musicals is a great thing.”
– “From day one, I got addicted to being on stage and getting the applause and laughter.”
– “Great advice comes from people that have been around a lot longer than you.”
– “High School Musical has been a blessing and a gift.”
– “Honestly, if the worst these people can say about me is that I’m gay, then I think I’ll be fine. I can handle it.”
– “I don’t know if I believe in love at first sight, but of course I believe in two people having chemistry right away. A girl should be really easy to talk to. When I lose track of time because we’ve been talking, I think that’s really fun.”
– “I grew up being into sports and I wasn’t trained to move my body in the right way for dancing. I’m the last one to get any moves correct. In rehearsals it’s always, «OK, one more take for Zac.»”
– “I like when a girl knows what she looks like and dresses to accentuate those features.”
– “I think if you’re fame-hungry, go out to a nightclub and get drunk… why do that? I don’t understand how some people would want fame so bad that they’d go out and get negative attention to earn it.”
– “I think it’s fine for girls to ask boys out. I actually prefer it.”
– “I was influenced when I was younger by the cartoon movies that Disney put out, like Cinderella and what not. I watched those movies over and over when I was younger and the music is ingrained into my head. Nowadays, I’m still humming the tunes. It taught me the fundamentals.”
– “I wish I could say I see my little brother more. We used to fight all the time but now that I don’t see him very often I cherish the time I have with him.”
– “I wore goofy hats to school and did musical theater. Most people thought I was a dork. But if you have a sense of humor about it, no one can bring you down.”
– “I’ll never try to put on a fake image. I’m just Zac.”
– “I’m a guy, but I’m not afraid to cry. Not all of the time. But when I’m watching a movie, I’ll sometimes shed a tear, especially ‘Moulin Rouge’.”
– “I’m very competitive by nature. And I like to be the underdog – It’s the best way to win. To come from behind and win is a great feeling!”
– “I’ve been doing musical theater since I was a kid. And look for a CD from me in the future. I want to write all the songs!”