It isn’t homework unless it’s due tomorrow.
Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.
Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
Every rule has an exception. Especially this one.
You never learn anything by doing it right.
Experience is the name so many people give to their mistakes.
The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.
I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
You can’t be late until you show up.
War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Nothing is impossible, means it is impossible to find something impossible, here comes the contradiction…
– “A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past.”
– “A revolution is not a bed of roses.”
– “Capitalism is using its money; we socialists throw it away.”
– “How can we help President Obama?”
– “I am a Marxist Leninist and I will be one until the last day of my life.”
– “I am Fidel Castro and we have come to liberate Cuba.”
– “I am not a communist and neither is the revolutionary movement.”
– “I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.”
– “I find capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating… because it causes war, hypocrisy and competition.”
– “I never saw a contradiction between the ideas that sustain me and the ideas of that symbol, of that extraordinary figure, Jesus Christ.”
– “I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened.”
– “I would not vote for the mayor. It’s not just because he didn’t invite me to dinner, but because on my way into town from the airport there were such enormous potholes.”
– “Men do not shape destiny, Destiny produces the man for the hour.”
– “More than 820 million people in the world suffer from hunger; and 790 million of them live in the Third World.”
– “No thieves, no traitors, no interventionists! This time the revolution is for real!”
– “North Americans don’t understand… that our country is not just Cuba; our country is also humanity.”
– “The revenues of Cuban state-run companies are used exclusively for the benefit of the people, to whom they belong.”
– “The revolution is a dictatorship of the exploited against the exploiters.”
– “The universities are available only to those who share my revolutionary beliefs.”
– “They talk about the failure of socialism but where is the success of capitalism in Africa, Asia and Latin America?”