It isn’t homework unless it’s due tomorrow.
Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.
Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
Every rule has an exception. Especially this one.
You never learn anything by doing it right.
Experience is the name so many people give to their mistakes.
The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.
I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
You can’t be late until you show up.
War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Nothing is impossible, means it is impossible to find something impossible, here comes the contradiction…
1. I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results. ~ Michael Jordan
2. You’ve just got to do the best that you can. ~ Drew Barrymore
3. When you reach the top, keep climbing. ~ Proverb
4. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. ~ Oprah Winfrey
5. We must become the change we want to see. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
6. Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly. ~ Mae West
7. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. ~ Leonardo da Vinci
8. You just don’t luck into things as much as you’d like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it’s friendships or opportunities. ~ Barbara Bush
9. “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “When all’s said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it’s not so much which road you take, as how you take it.” ~ Charles de Lint
“Keep your fears to yourself, but share your inspiration with others.” – Robert Louis Stevenso
“Pain shared is pain lessened; joy shared is joy increased. Thus do we refute entropy.” – Spider Robinson
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
“The miracle is this: the more we share the more we have.” – Leonard Nimoy
“There is no delight in owning anything unshared.” – Seneca
“Giving is the highest expression of potency.” – Erich Fromm
“Shared sorrow is half sorrow.” – Danish Proverb
“Share our similarities, celebrate our differences.” – M. Scott Peck
“Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Norman MacEwan
“Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing with others.” – William Arthur Ward
“Life has taught me that respect, caring and love must be shared, for it’s only through sharing that friendships are born.” – Donna A. Favors
“There are three tings in life that shouldn’t be broken: hearts, promises and friendships.” – Unknown
If you think that friendship is all about colored flowers, joyfull, and happyness, well … you’re wrong. There are several negative friendship quotes that I’m gonna show you.
– “There is nothing in the world I wouldn’t do for (Bob) Hope, and there is nothing he wouldn’t do for me … We spend our lives doing nothing for each other.” – Bing Crosby
– “Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!” – Bronwyn Polson
– I don’t trust him. We’re friends.” – Bertolt Brecht
– “I’ve noticed your hostility towards him … I ought to have guessed you were friends.” – Malcolm Bradbury
– “A friend in power is a friend lost” – Henry Adams
– “Whenever a friend suceeds, a little something in me dies.” – Gore Vidal
– “A friend in need is a friend to be avoided.” – Lord Samuel
– “These people aren’t your friends, they’re paid to kiss your feet.” – Radiohead
– “When I needed you most when I needed a friend, you let me down now like I let you down then” – Blink 182
– “Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.” – Honore Debalazac