It isn’t homework unless it’s due tomorrow.
Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.
Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
Every rule has an exception. Especially this one.
You never learn anything by doing it right.
Experience is the name so many people give to their mistakes.
The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.
I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
You can’t be late until you show up.
War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Nothing is impossible, means it is impossible to find something impossible, here comes the contradiction…
If you think that friendship is all about colored flowers, joyfull, and happyness, well … you’re wrong. There are several negative friendship quotes that I’m gonna show you.
– “There is nothing in the world I wouldn’t do for (Bob) Hope, and there is nothing he wouldn’t do for me … We spend our lives doing nothing for each other.” – Bing Crosby
– “Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!” – Bronwyn Polson
– I don’t trust him. We’re friends.” – Bertolt Brecht
– “I’ve noticed your hostility towards him … I ought to have guessed you were friends.” – Malcolm Bradbury
– “A friend in power is a friend lost” – Henry Adams
– “Whenever a friend suceeds, a little something in me dies.” – Gore Vidal
– “A friend in need is a friend to be avoided.” – Lord Samuel
– “These people aren’t your friends, they’re paid to kiss your feet.” – Radiohead
– “When I needed you most when I needed a friend, you let me down now like I let you down then” – Blink 182
– “Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.” – Honore Debalazac