Luck is preparation meeting opportunity. – Adam Lyons
Any intelligent fool can make things better, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. – Albert Einstein
Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan. – Unknown
You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred. – Woody Allen
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
The past is history. The future is a mystery. This moment is a gift. That’s why this moment is called the present. Enjoy it. – Allan Johnson
If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together. – African proverb
Most homes valued at over $250,000 have a library. That should tell us something. – Jim Rohn
The man is the head [of the family], but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants. – My Big Fat Greek Wedding
To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first. – William Shakespeare
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him. – Anonymous
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. – Albert Einstein
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study. – Chinese proverb
We do not learn; and what we call learning is only a process of recollection. – Plato
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. – Albert Einstein
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it, generation after generation. – Pearl S. Buck
Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others. – Jonathan Swift
When faced with two choices simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for. – Unknown
If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second. – Johnny Depp
In the pursuit of knowledge, something is added every day. In the pursuit of enlightenment, something is dropped every day. – Laozi
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many. – Unknown
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. – Sarah Williams
When people see some things as beautiful, other things become ugly. When people see some things as good, other things become bad. – Laozi
It isn’t homework unless it’s due tomorrow.
Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.
Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
Every rule has an exception. Especially this one.
You never learn anything by doing it right.
The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.
I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
You can’t be late until you show up.
War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Nothing is impossible, means it is impossible to find something impossible, here comes the contradiction…
– “I completely take on the risk, the poker game, which being an artist means, and I’m going to try to make a film which honestly reflects what I have in my head.”
– “I like going everywhere. And I love starting new things.”
– “I love the diversity of America. I love the plain, normal sense of humor Americans have. It is not wicked, like in some countries. And I also love how new America is.”
– “I mean, the Constitution of this country was written 200 years ago. The house I was living in in Madrid is 350 years old! America is still a project, and you guys are working on it and bringing new things to it every day. That is beautiful to watch.”
– “I think Shrek makes an effect in older people. And there are many things in the movie that you saw that are not for kids. Kids would not understand certain things.”
– “I’ve never worried about what audiences would accept or had a game plan regarding the career. I never had an idea of how I should look to my fans or anybody else.”
– “If you call a cat, he may not come. Which doesn’t happen with dogs. They’re different types of animals. Cats are very sexy I think too in the way they move.”
– “It was an honor and privilege to arrive to this country 16 years ago with almost no money in my pocket. A lot has happened since then.”
– “It’s a character that I always found really likable. I’m fond of Zorro because he was a popular figure who worked for the people.”
– “Melanie is more of a disciplinarian with the little girl than me, probably because it’s my first baby. She gets everything easy from Papa. I am more weak. She takes advantage of me.”
– “There are some movies that I would like to forget, for the rest of my life. But even those movies teach me things.”
– “We are now integrated into American society and I don’t like the word fashionable, because fashionable means that it’s going to pass. It’s not like that anymore.”