Like the proverb says, haters gonna hate. If you got a hater in your life, then you’ll surely enjoy this list full of haters quotes :)
1. Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them more.
2. Don’t hate cuz I’m cute and sweet; hate cuz you can’t compete.
3. Don’t hate me because I wasn’t who you thought I was or who you wanted me to be. From start to finish you never knew the real me.
4. Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful; hate me because… Well, okay. Hate me because I’m beautiful.
5. Hating is the sincerest form of flattery.
6. Don’t hate what you can’t imitate.
7. Hated by many. Confronted by none.
8. Haters only hate the things that they can’t get and the people they can’t be.
9. Haters wanna play hard. I won’t pretend to be mad. I’ll just disregard you like my memory’s bad.
10. Hating on a certain name only gives them fame.
11. If you don’t like me remember it’s mind over matter; I don’t mind and you don’t matter.
12. If you hate me or what I’m reppin then click the [x] and get to steppin!
13. It’s better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
14. Keep looking my way. My head is held high. You wanna bring me down? I dare you to try.
15. Love me or hate me. Either way I’m on your mind.
16. So many assume. So little know.
17. They can’t hurt you unless you let them.
Now choose your favorite, please. Or tell us some haters quotes you know.
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
Better a broken promise than none at all.
It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
It is easier to stay out than get out.
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Honesty is the best policy – when there is money in it.
If the world comes to an end, I want to be in Cincinnati. Everything comes there ten years later.
A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.
Some men deserve compliments, but the only one that is welcome to a modest man is the one that is undeserved.
Ideally a book would have no order to it, and the reader would have to discover his own.
Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
Golf is a good walk spoiled.
It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.
Man – a creature made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired.
I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
I make it a rule never to smoke while I’m sleeping.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied.
The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.