I’ve selected for you some great quotes for Valentine’s Day. Hope you enjoy them!
Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile – Franklin P. Jones
To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
The first time you fall in love it changes your life forever and no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away.
There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.
Love: a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
It’s not what you have done for me that makes me love you so much. It is the joys of who you are, and the happiness you bring.
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. – Vincent van Gogh
“3 things I want in a relationship: eyes that won’t cry, lips than won’t lie, and love that won’t die.” – Wiz Khalifa
“I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.” – Drake
“Seven days without love makes one weak.” – Drake
“Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.” – Author Unknown
“I want a real relationship; not a facebook one.” – Author Unknown
“The hardest thing about realizing you don’t love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.” – Author Unknown
“A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.” – Marilyn Monroe
“If two past lovers can remain friends, it’s either they are still in love, or never were.” – Author Unknown
“Today I caught myself smiling for no reason…then I realized I was thinking about you.” – Author Unknown
“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.” – Author Unknown
“I just want you that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.” – Sara Quin
“Never date someone who still has feelings for their ex, it’s just a perfect scenario for your heart to get broken.” – Author Unknown
“You may be far away, but it does not change the way I look at you.” – Author Unknown
“If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first loves, and protect each other like siblings it’s meant to be.” – Author Unknown
“Sometimes the best revenge is to smile, move on, and do nothing.” – Author Unknown
“Don’t leave someone just because you argue a lot. Arguing is the key to fixing all of your problems and it shows that you both actually care.” – Author Unknown
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. – Audrey Hepburn
“If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.” – Unknown Author
“The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.” – Unknown
“I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful.” – Unknown
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” –Aristotle
For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~Rosemonde Gerard
As I was saying on the precedent article, this is kind of amazing quotes day, or spell it how you want. If there I was sharing with you (I hate to tell that I am showing you quotes, and I love to say „sharing quotes”) some generally amazing quotes, here we talk about amazing love quotes for people in love, but not only. Please, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay :)
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein
“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
“Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.” – Erich Fromm
“Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.” – Author Unknown
“Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.” – Peter Ustinov
“When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
“I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.” – Author Unknown
“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Author Unknown
“Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.” – Author Unknown
Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.” – Author Unknown
* You are not as bad as people say, you are much, much worse.
* Now we know why some animals eat their own children.
* Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.
* Talk is cheap, but that’s ok, so are you.
* If we killed everybody who hates you, it wouldn’t be murderer it would be an apocalypse!
* This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.
* I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
* When I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your head.
* A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.
* Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn’t have given you any worse advice.
* Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.
* Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?
* Don’t let your mind wander, it’s far too small to be let out on its own.
* Don’t thank me for insulting you, it was a pleasure.
* Don’t you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you putting in so much effort to give us another?
* He always finds himself lost in thought; it’s unfamiliar territory.
* I bet you get bullied a lot.
* I can tell that you are lying, your lips are moving.
* I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.
* I don’t mind you talking so much, as long as you don’t mind me not listening.
* I don’t think you are a fool, but what’s my opinion compared to that of thousands of others.
* I know you are nobody’s fool, but maybe someone will adopt you one day.
* I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you.
* I used to think that you were a colossal pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.
* I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.
* I would have liked to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand me.
* I’d like to see things from your point of view, but I can’t seem to get my head that far up your ass.
* If you were twice as smart as you are now, you’d be absolutely stupid.
* I’m glad to see you’re not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
* I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
* I’ve come across rotting bodies that are less offensive than you are.
* Pardon me, but you’re obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn.
* People would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
* She’s the first in her family born without tail.
* That man is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
* There are several people in this world that I find unbearably obnoxious, and you are all of them.
* What he is lacking in intelligence, he more than makes up for in stupidity.
* Whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly.
* What’s wrong, don’t you get any attention back home?
* You are not even beneath my contempt.
* You are not obnoxious like so many other people, you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.
* You grow on people, but so does cancer.
* You have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified.
* You should do some soul-searching. You might just find one.
* You would never be able to live down to your reputation, but I see you’re doing your best.
* Your mind isn’t so much twisted as badly sprained.
* You’re a habit I’d like to kick – with both feet.