I have just got a new theory of eternity.
I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.
I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world.
I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
I used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion.
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
It should be possible to explain the laws of physics to a barmaid.
It stands to the everlasting credit of science that by acting on the human mind it has overcome man’s insecurity before himself and before nature.
It was the experience of mystery – even if mixed with fear – that engendered religion.
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.
Knowledge of what is does not open the door directly to what should be.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Let every man be respected as an individual and no man idolized.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
Love is a better teacher than duty.
1. “Before you try and change the world, let the world change you.” –Semester at Sea Saying
2. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.” –Helen Keller
3. “The difference between ordinary and extra-ordinary is so often just simply that little word – extra. And for me, I had always grown up with the belief that if someone succeeds it is because they are brilliant or talented or just better than me… and the more of these words I heard the smaller I always felt! But the truth is often very different… and for me to learn that ordinary me can achieve something extra-ordinary by giving that little bit extra, when everyone else gives up, meant the world to me and I really clung to it…” –Bear Grylls
4. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”-Dr. Seuss
5. “Everything I’m not make me everything I am.” –Kanye West
6. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”-James Dean
7. “In life, anything worth taking seriously is worth poking fun at.” –Author Unknown
9. “However mean your life is, meet it and live it: do not shun it and call it hard names. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Things do not change, we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.”-Henry David Thoreau
10. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”-Barack Obama
11. “Put a ding in the universe.” –Steve Jobs
12. “Yeah, I’m a thrill seeker, but crikey, education’s the most important thing.” –Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter
13. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.”-Oprah
14. “I just love that spirit that makes people do things that they probably shouldn’t.” –Johnny Knoxville
15. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” –Dr. Seuss
16. “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.” –Dr. Seuss
17. “An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” –G.K Chesterton
18. “All adventures, especially into new territory, are scary.”-Sally Ride
19. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” –Nikki Giovanni
20. “I am not an adventurer by choice but by fate.”-Vincent Van Gogh
21. ”You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” –Lady Gaga
22. “Nothing is really ‘safe’.” –Bam Margera
23. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
24. “Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.”-Alan Sachs
25. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain
Today we celebrate Pierre de Fermat birthday. Let me share with you some wonderful Pierre de Fermat Quotes.
And perhaps, posterity will thank me for having shown it that the ancients did not know everything. – Pierre de Fermat Quotes
But it is impossible to divide a cube into two cubes, or a fourth power into fourth powers, or generally any power beyond the square into like powers; of this I have found a remarkable demonstration. This margin is too narrow to contain it. – Pierre de Fermat Quotes
I am more exempt and more distant than any man in the world. – Pierre de Fermat Quotes
I have found a very great number of exceedingly beautiful theorems. – Pierre de Fermat Quotes
I will share all of this with you whenever you wish. – Pierre de Fermat Quotes
It is impossible for any number which is a power greater than the second to be written as a sum of two like powers. I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. – Pierre de Fermat Quotes
“I may not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. But I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in my past, but I’m proud of who I am today. nobody is perfect, but that’s what makes everything interesting.” – Unknown
There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. –Tony Robbins Quotes
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. –Tony Robbins Quotes
If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided. –Tony Robbins Quotes
How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to? –Tony Robbins Quotes
The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. –Tony Robbins Quotes
It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. –Les Brown Quotes
Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality. –Les Brown Quotes
We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. –Les Brown Quotes
You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change. –Les Brown Quotes
Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on. –Les Brown Quotes
Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. –Les Brown Quotes
Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. –Les Brown Quotes
Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life. –Les Brown Quotes
There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win. –Les Brown Quotes