1. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
2. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right.”
3. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
4. “Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together”
5. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
6. “It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.”
7. “This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth.”
8. ” Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will”
9. “If I’d observed all the rules I’d never have got anywhere.”
10. “We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
11. “We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”
12. “I restore myself when I’m alone.”
If someone wants to be a part of your life, they’ll make an effort to be in it. So don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay.
“When I count my blessings, I count you twice.” – Author Unknown
“Live through feeling and you will live through love. For feeling is the language of the soul, and feeling is truth.” – Matt Zotti
“Someone is special only if you tell them.” – Byron Pulsifer
“Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
“What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” – Aristotle
“The love that lasts longest is the love that is never returned.” – Somerset Maugham
“Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
“Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara de Angelis
“A friend is someone special sharing moments that are precious always true, yet like a perfect diamond are rare and few.” – Author Unknown
“One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
“Blessed is she who forgives without remembering and who receives forgiveness without forgetting.” – Author Unknown
“Special you are to me, thank you for all you do.” – C. Pulsifer
“The love we share is special and precious.” – A. Lynch
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. – David Grayson
A Friend is a treasure. more precious than Gold, for love shared is priceless and never grows old. – Author Unkown
You make a difference in my life, your influence, your caring and your love makes you special in every way. – Catherine Pulsifer
1. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
2. He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.
3. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
4. A leader is a dealer in hope.
5. Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
6. Leadership does not always wear the harness of compromise.
7. To be a great leader and so always master of the situation, one must of necessity have been a great thinker in action. An eagle was never yet hatched from a goose’s egg.
8. No general can fight his battles alone. He must depend upon his lieutenants, and his success depends upon his ability to select the right man for the right place.
9. A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.
10. Leadership: The art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Blame is a lazy man’s wages. – Danish Proverb
A man may fall many times but he won’t be a failure until he says someone pushed him. – Elmer G. Letterman
Fix the problem, not the blame. – Catherine Pulsifer
People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. – Alexander Pope
Don’t make excuses… make good. – Elbert Hubbard
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month. – Unknown Author
To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult. – Plutarch
All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. – Wayne Dyer
I praise loudly, I blame softly. – Catherine II of Russia
Things that are hard to say are usually the most important.
Find someone with whom you can laugh about everything and the rest will be fine.
No one will grant your wishes. You better make them happen.
Save some time to be lazy. It’s good for you.
Thinking too much about a problem won’t make it necessarily easier to solve.
“Hello” is the most powerful word against loneliness.
You can’t get rid of your fears… but you can learn to live with them.
Challenge yourself a little bit everyday.
“3 things I want in a relationship: eyes that won’t cry, lips than won’t lie, and love that won’t die.” – Wiz Khalifa
“I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.” – Drake
“Seven days without love makes one weak.” – Drake
“Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.” – Author Unknown
“I want a real relationship; not a facebook one.” – Author Unknown
“The hardest thing about realizing you don’t love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.” – Author Unknown
“A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.” – Marilyn Monroe
“If two past lovers can remain friends, it’s either they are still in love, or never were.” – Author Unknown
“Today I caught myself smiling for no reason…then I realized I was thinking about you.” – Author Unknown
“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.” – Author Unknown
“I just want you that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.” – Sara Quin
“Never date someone who still has feelings for their ex, it’s just a perfect scenario for your heart to get broken.” – Author Unknown
“You may be far away, but it does not change the way I look at you.” – Author Unknown
“If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first loves, and protect each other like siblings it’s meant to be.” – Author Unknown
“Sometimes the best revenge is to smile, move on, and do nothing.” – Author Unknown
“Don’t leave someone just because you argue a lot. Arguing is the key to fixing all of your problems and it shows that you both actually care.” – Author Unknown
“Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” — Michelle Held
“A real friend is someone who takes a winter vacation on a sun-drenched beach and does not send a card.” —Farmer’s Almanac
“I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.” —Sri Sathya Sai Baba
“The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea.” —Isak Dinesen
“Sponges grow in the ocean. That just ‘gets’ me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn’t happen.” —Stephen Wright
“I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.” —Anonymous
“I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.” — T. S. Eliot
“Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.” —Robert Henri
“My life is like a stroll on the beach…as near to the edge as I can go.” —Thoreau
“Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.” —Anonymous
“The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” —Jacques Cousteau
“I dropped a tear in the ocean, and whenever they find it I’ll stop loving you, only then.” —Anonymous
“We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.” —Mother Teresa
“I may not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. But I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in my past, but I’m proud of who I am today. nobody is perfect, but that’s what makes everything interesting.” – Unknown
“Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.” –Miles Franklin
“Assumptions are the termites of relationships.” –Henry Winkler
“Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” –Leo Buscaglia
“Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.” –Swedish Proverb
“The best relationship is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” –Unknown
“You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” –Wayne W. Dyer
“Eighty percent of life’s satisfaction comes from meaningful relationships.” –Brian Tracy
“Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Unknown
“Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you’re really strangers.” –Mary Tyler Moore
“A man in a relationship trades intimacy to get sex. A woman in a relationship trades sex to get intimacy.” –Old Proverb
“People change and forget to tell each other.” –Lillian Hellman
“Relationships are the hallmark of the mature person.” –Brian Tracy
“It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, bit it is the little differences that make them interesting.” – Todd Ruthman
“Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.” –Author Unknown
“There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” –Martin Luther
“Basically, the only thing we need is a hand that rests on our own, that wishes it well, that sometimes guides us.” –Hector Bianciotti
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” –Anais Nin
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” –Oprah Winfrey
“Once the trust goes out of a relationship, it’s really no fun lying to ’em anymore.” –Norm from Cheers
Marriage may often be a stormy lake, but celibacy is almost always a muddy horsepond. –Thomas Love Peacock