1. Strive for progress, not perfection. –Unknown
2. You want me to do something… tell me I can’t do it. –Maya Angelou
3. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
4. If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying. –Unknown
5. You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted. –Ruth E. Renkl
6. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. –Mahatma Gandhi
7. Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. –Norman R. Augustine
8. I’d rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate. –George Burns
9. Energy and persistence conquer all things. –Benjamin Franklin
10. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. –Aesop
12. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. –Albert Einstein
13. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz
14. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. –Jim Ryan
15. I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
16. Fear is what stops you… courages is what keeps you going. –Unknown
17. The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race. –Unknown
18. The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline. –Steve Smith
19. Just do it.™ –Nike
20. In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself. –Anonymous
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. –Mark Twain
22. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. –Anonymous
23. Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. –Oprah Winfrey
24. It’s never too late to become what you might have been. –George Elliot
25. Clear your mind of can’t. –Samuel Johnso
There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. –Tony Robbins Quotes
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. –Tony Robbins Quotes
People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them. –Tony Robbins Quotes
If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided. –Tony Robbins Quotes
How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to? –Tony Robbins Quotes
The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. –Tony Robbins Quotes
It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives. –Tony Robbins Quotes
Study the past, if you would divine the future. – Confucius Quotes
Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure. – Confucius Quotes
The book salesman should be honored because he brings to our attention, as a rule, the very books we need most and neglect most. – Confucius Quotes
The cautious seldom err. – Confucius Quotes
The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools. – Confucius Quotes
The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them; they change and everyone looks up to them. – Confucius Quotes
The firm, the enduring, the simple, and the modest are near to virtue. – Confucius Quotes
The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. – Confucius Quotes
The object of the superior man is truth. – Confucius Quotes
The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. – Confucius Quotes
The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action. – Confucius Quotes
The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has. – Confucius Quotes
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. – Confucius Quotes
The superior man makes the difficulty to be overcome his first interest; success only comes later. – Confucius Quotes
The superior man thinks always of virtue; the common man thinks of comfort. – Confucius Quotes
The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell. – Confucius Quotes
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius Quotes
There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest. – Confucius Quotes
They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. – Confucius Quotes
To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it. – Confucius Quotes
Happiness is always knocking on your door, you just gotta let it in.
It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
Success comes in cans, not cant’s.
Put your future in good hands – your own.
I am not a has-been. I am a will be.
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they’re yours.
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. –Dr. Seuss
Knock the “t” off the “can’t.”
Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.
Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.
Don’t let anyone steal your dream. It’s your dream, not theirs.
The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
I’m Never The Less; Always The MORE!
I’m the Best You NEVER Had.
I’m the Best to Ever Do It Bitch & You the Best At Never Doing Shit!
Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.