1. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
2. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
3. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
4. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
5. You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.
6. Think and wonder, wonder and think.
7. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
9. Think! You can think any think that you wish…
10. If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
11. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
12. You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?
13. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
14. It is better to know how to learn than to know.
15. Everything stinks till it’s finished.
16. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you leanr, the more places you’ll go.
17. A person’s a person, no matter how small.
18. I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
19. Only you can control your future.
20. Be awesome! Be a book nut!
21. Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
22. Oh, the things you cand find if you don’t stay behind!
23. It’s opener, out there, in the wide, open air.
24. Teeth are always in style.
25. Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will remembered.
26. Will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
27. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
28. Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a great balancing act.
29. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
30. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go…
“The flame of love is now just a cold loneliness.” – Uniek Swain
“It is foolish to tear one’s hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness.” – Cicero
“They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.” – Ezbeth Wilder
“Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Violeta Parra
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
“Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” – Jean de La Fontaine
“What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” – Unknown
“Heart is the only broken instrument that works.” – T.E. Kalem
“As soon as forever is through, I’ll be over you.” – Toto
“Love is like a puzzle. When you’re in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.” – Unknown
“Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.” – The Wonder Years
“You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless” – Stelle Atwater
“The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
“God is closest to those with broken hearts.” – Jewish saying
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.” — William W. Purkey
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” — Douglas Adams
“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” — Anaïs Nin
“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.” — Mother Teresa
“Don’t cry over someone that won’t cry over you.”
“No guy is worth your tears & when you find the one that is he won’t make you cry.”
“If you really love something set it free..if it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.”
“Some day you’ll cry for me like I cried for you, Some day you’ll miss me like I missed you, Some day you’ll need me like I needed you, Some day you’ll love me but I won’t love you.”
“Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before.”
“Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don’t forget who loves you tenderly today.”
“The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.”
“Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry, Forget the times he spoke your name, remember now your not the same, Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can, Forget the times & don’t pretend, remember now he’s just your friend.”
“The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after I have given up on chasing you.”
“I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me…”
“If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, I’ll make sure that if I meet you in my next life, I wont have to think twice on saying that, I waited a lifetime to say I love you…”
“Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.”
“If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.”
“Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.”
“Should I hate you because you hurt me? Or should I love you because you made me feel special?”
“Deep down you know it’s best for yourself, but you hate the thought of him being with someone else.”
“Now I believe it when people say love is blind…’cause I must have been blind to love a person like you.”
“Money can’t mend a broken heart; that’s love’s job.”
“One cannot truly experience the beauty of love without enduring the pain that comes with it once it is lost.”
“The heart does heal and you will love like this again…only when you do, you will deny you ever felt like this before.”
“Why am I afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine…”
“I was born the day you kissed me, died the day you left me, but lived for the time that you loved me.”
“I will always love him, I just won’t love the way he treated me.”
“Anything worth having is a thing worth cheating for.” ~ W. C. Fields
“All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy.” ~ Scott Alexander
1. A person’s a person, no matter how small.
2. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
3. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
4. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
5. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
6. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
7. If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.
8. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant’s faithful, one hundred percent.
9. So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.
10. And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
11. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
12. All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot. – Dr. Seuss
13. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
14. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
15. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!
16. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
17. I’m afraid sometimes you’ll play lonely games too, games you can’t win because you’ll play against you
18. I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you
19. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
20. I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – The Buddha
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
Accept everything about yourself – I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end – no apologies, no regrets. – Henry Kissinger
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Write your Sad times in Sand, Write your Good times in Stone. – George Bernard Shaw
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Anonymous
My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on. – Forrest Gump movie
I have often regretted my speech, but never my silence. – Publilius Syrus
I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end. – Drew Barrymore
Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart. – Basil Rathbone
Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. – Katherine Mansfield
It’s better to regret something you did than to regret something you didn’t do. – Anonymous
Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence. – Will Henry
If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret. – Jim Carrey
Simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret. – don Miguel Angel Ruiz
Speak when you are angry – and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret. – Laurence J. Peter
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. – Nathan Hale
Youth is a blunder; Manhood a struggle, Old Age a regret. – Benjamin Disraeli
Regrets and recriminations only hurt your soul. – Armand Hammer
Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness. – George Sand
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. – John Barrymore
What’s done is done. – William Shakespeare
For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, “It might have been”. – John Greenleaf Whittier
He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future. – Quevedo
Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. – Oscar Wilde
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can’t build on it – it’s only good for wallowing in. – Katherine Mansfield
As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do. – Zachary Scott