1. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Act now. There is never any time but now, and there never will be any time but now.” – Wallace Wattles
3. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
4. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering the attitudes of his mind.” – William James
5. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
6. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
7. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” – Robert Frost
8. “You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” – John Addison
9. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
10. “An ounce of doing things is worth a pound of theorizing.” – Wallace Wattles
11. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
12. “Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us.” – Stephen Covey
13. “The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.” – Joseph Joubert
14. ”Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” – Winston Churchill
15. “Don’t wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel Stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself.” – Dara Henderson
16. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
17. “Vision without action is just a dream, action without vision just passes the time, vision with action can change the world” – Nelson Mandela
18. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
19. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
20. “Freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose yours.” – Paulo Coelho
21. “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.” – John F. Kennedy
22. “I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” – James Joyce
23. “I have learned that it’s not WHAT I have in my life but WHO I have in my life that counts.” – Unknown
24. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
27. “Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” – Goethe
28. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined” – Henry James
29. “And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
31. “Try not. Do or do not. There is no Try.” – Yoda (Star Wars!)
32. “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” – William Wallace
33. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
34. “There are no limits on what you can achieve with your life, except the limits you accept in your mind” – Brian Tracy
35.“Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
37. “When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.” – Estee Lauder
38. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” ~ Elbert Hubbard
39. “The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” – Tom Bodett
40. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
41. “The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
42. “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
43. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
44. “Nothing important was ever achieved without someone taking a chance.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
45. “I will go anywhere as long as it is forward.” – David Livingston
46. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
47. “The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
48. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
49. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – Unknown
50. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
This is just a random list of great quotes, but because today is Wednesday, let’s call them Wednesday’s Quotes :)
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
“You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
“To dream of the person you wish to be is to waste the person you are.” – Author Unknown
“Do what you can with what you’ve got wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.” – Henry Van Dyke
“It is not length of Life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might just be the world.” – Author Unknown
“The same hammer that breaks the glass forges the steel.” – Russian Proverb
“Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.” – Author Unknown
“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.” – Tim McGraw
“And sometimes when you turn, there is a shoulder to lean upon, a smile to believe in, a hand to hold. Those are the times your faith in the world is restored.” – Nirvikar Dahiya
“Laughter is the music of life.” – Sir William Osler
I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you! – Author Unknown
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. – Ingrid Bergman
When the eyes meet and hold strongly they are bound to meet again. – Author Unknown
You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty. – Author Unknown
Kiss that’s never tasted is forever and ever wasted. – Billie Holiday
Sometimes the perfect person for you is that whom you least expected to be. – Author Unknown
Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. – Swedish Proverb
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
Even if courage fails you, tell that special someone that you love them in anyway possible. – Author Unknown
To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. – Oscar Wilde
Cute love is an attempt to change a piece of dream into reality. – Author Unknown
Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
Women are made to be loved, not understood. – Oscar Wilde
It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
Success comes in cans, not cant’s.
Put your future in good hands – your own.
I am not a has-been. I am a will be.
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they’re yours.
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. –Dr. Seuss
Knock the “t” off the “can’t.”
Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.
Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.
Don’t let anyone steal your dream. It’s your dream, not theirs.
The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
I’m Never The Less; Always The MORE!
I’m the Best You NEVER Had.
I’m the Best to Ever Do It Bitch & You the Best At Never Doing Shit!
Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.
Probably the best motivational life quote I’ve ever posted here. Enjoy :)
If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
Stop over analyzing, all emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Life is simple.
Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them.
Travel often; Getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.
Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating.
Life is short. Live your dream, and wear your passion.”