In this scary night, please enjoy some great halloween quotes selected just for you.
I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. – Author Unknown
As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night,
Let loose upon the Earth till it be light… – Nicholas Gordon
Eat, drink and be scary. – Author Unknown
Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite,
All are on their rounds tonight;
In the wan moon’s silver ray,
Thrives their helter-skelter play. – Joel Benton
A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. – Erma Bombeck
Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days. – Author Unknown
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat… – Nicholas Gordon
Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. – Steve Almond
Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the “spirits” of things. – Dee Snider
At first cock-crow the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves below. – Theodosia Garrison
‘Tis now the very witching time of night,
When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out
Contagion to this world. – William Shakespeare
Hold on, man. We don’t go anywhere with “scary,” “spooky,” “haunted,” or “forbidden” in the title. – Scooby-Doo
“Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.” –Miles Franklin
“Assumptions are the termites of relationships.” –Henry Winkler
“Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” –Leo Buscaglia
“Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.” –Swedish Proverb
“The best relationship is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” –Unknown
“You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” –Wayne W. Dyer
“Eighty percent of life’s satisfaction comes from meaningful relationships.” –Brian Tracy
“Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Unknown
“Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you’re really strangers.” –Mary Tyler Moore
“A man in a relationship trades intimacy to get sex. A woman in a relationship trades sex to get intimacy.” –Old Proverb
“People change and forget to tell each other.” –Lillian Hellman
“Relationships are the hallmark of the mature person.” –Brian Tracy
“It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, bit it is the little differences that make them interesting.” – Todd Ruthman
“Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.” –Author Unknown
“There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” –Martin Luther
“Basically, the only thing we need is a hand that rests on our own, that wishes it well, that sometimes guides us.” –Hector Bianciotti
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” –Anais Nin
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” –Oprah Winfrey
“Once the trust goes out of a relationship, it’s really no fun lying to ’em anymore.” –Norm from Cheers
Marriage may often be a stormy lake, but celibacy is almost always a muddy horsepond. –Thomas Love Peacock
1.) “Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail.”
2.) “OK, son. Just remember to have fun out there today, and if you lose, I’LL KILL YOU!”
3.) “No, no, no, Lisa. If adults don’t like their jobs, they don’t go on strike. They just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American Way.”
4.) “I don’t apologize. I am sorry Lisa, that’s the way I am.”
5.) “You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.”
6.) “The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let’s see. Don’t tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you’re sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do. What else…”
7.) “I have to work overtime at work instead of spending time with my wife and kids, which is what I want.”
8.) “When I look at the smiles on all the children’s faces, I just know they’re about to jab me with something.”
9.) “Marge, there’s an empty spot I’ve always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were dead ends! I think this chair is the answer.”
10.) “I think the saddest day of my life was when I realized I could beat my Dad at most things, and Bart experienced that at the age of four.”
11.) “Kids are great, Apu. You can teach them to hate the things you hate and they practically raise themselves now-a-days, you know, with the internet and all.”
12.) “Marge, don’t discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.”
13.) “Don’t eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them.”
14.) “What do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts. ”
15.) “Movies are the only escape from the drudgery of work and family … No offense.”
16.) “Remember as far as anyone knows, we’re a nice normal family.”
17.) “It’s not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of TV a day.”
18.) “Kids, kids. As far as Daddy’s concerned, you’re both potential murderers.”
19.) “Well, it’s 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids. ”
20.) “Quiet you kids. If I hear one more word, Bart doesn’t get to watch cartoons, and Lisa doesn’t get to go to college.”
1. A person’s a person, no matter how small.
2. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
3. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
4. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
5. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
6. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
7. If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.
8. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant’s faithful, one hundred percent.
9. So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.
10. And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
11. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
12. All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot. – Dr. Seuss
13. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
14. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
15. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!
16. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
17. I’m afraid sometimes you’ll play lonely games too, games you can’t win because you’ll play against you
18. I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you
19. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
20. I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
Let me show you a great list of life quotes from famous people.
Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life? – Mary Oliver
Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. – Lillian Dickson
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? – Mary Oliver
We are given one life, and the decision is our whether to wait for circumstances to make up our mind, or whether to act, and in acting, to live. – Omar Nelson Bradley
Life is short; Live it up. – Nikita Khrushchev
Let us endeavor to live, so that when we die, even the undertaker will be sorry. – Mark Twain
You only live once – but if you work it right, once is enough. – Joe E. Lewis
Tomorrow life is too late; live today. – Martial
Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it. – David Guy Powers
Life is an adventure, dare it. – Mother Theresa
Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. – Unknown
You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you’re going to live. Now. – Joan Baez
I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I’ve written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part. – Shirley MacLaine
Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. – Charles Schulz
Live today for tomorrow it will all be history. – Proverbs
Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. – Wendy Wasserstein
My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. – Cary Grant
Life does not require us to make good; it asks only that we give our best at each level of experience. – Harold Ruopp
– “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.” – Robin Williams
– “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.” – Robin Williams
– “God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.” – Robin Williams
– “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?” – Robin Williams
– “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
– “Spring is nature’s way of saying, Let’s party!” – Robin Williams
– “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
– “If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.” – Robin Williams
– “Mickey Mouse to a three-year-old is a six-foot-tall RAT!” – Robin Williams
– “I’m a very tolerant man, except when it comes to holding a grudge.” – Robin Williams
– “Sometimes you’ve got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It’s called fun.” – Robin Williams
“I’m so tired of people needing a reason for doing everything in their lives. Do it because you want to. Because it’s fun. Because it makes you happy.”