Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
A friend should be a master at guessing and keeping still: you must not want to see everything.
A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends.
A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness.
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.
A subject for a great poet would be God’s boredom after the seventh day of creation.
A woman may very well form a friendship with a man, but for this to endure, it must be assisted by a little physical antipathy.
Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.
After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.
All credibility, all good conscience, all evidence of truth come only from the senses.
All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values.
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.
All truth is simple… is that not doubly a lie?
Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt.
An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
Anyone who has declared someone else to be an idiot, a bad apple, is annoyed when it turns out in the end that he isn’t.
25 Motivational Quotes
1. Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk. ~J.C. Penny
2. Success…seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. ~Conrad Hilton
3. Intolerance of your present creates your future. ~Mike Murdock
4. When they back the ‘hearse’ up to the front door, they are not making a practice run. ~Van Crouch
5. I can, therefore I am. ~Simone Weil
6. I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. ~Ken Venturi
7. I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down. ~Mia Hamm
8. If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney
9. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. ~Jim Rohn
10. It’s always too early to quit. ~Norman Vincent Peale
11. Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. ~Denis Waitley
12. No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one. ~Jessica Savitch
13. One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests. ~Peter Marshall
14. Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. ~Kyle Chandler
15. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other. ~Walter Elliot
16. Poverty was the greatest motivating factor in my life. ~Jimmy Dean
17. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. ~Robert H. Schuller
18. Quality is not an act, it is a habit. ~Aristotle
19. Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is too good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way. ~Eileen Caddy
20. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ~Tony Robbins
21. Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned. ~Peter Marshall
22. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. ~Mark Caine
23. The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. ~Thomas Paine
24. The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. ~Confucius
25. The wise does at once what the fool does at last. ~Baltasar Gracian
Top 20 Henry Ford Quotes
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
“Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.” – Henry Ford
“If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” – Henry Ford
“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible.” – Henry Ford
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
“Don’t find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain” – Henry Ford
“It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
“Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service.” – Henry Ford
“There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can” – Henry Ford
“I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” – Henry Ford
“Chop your own wood, and it will warm you twice.” – Henry Ford
“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
“When I can’t handle events, I let them handle themselves”- Henry Ford
“Nobody can think straight who does not work. Idleness warps the mind.” – Henry Ford
“There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.” – Henry Ford
“Paying attention to simple little things that most men neglect makes a few men rich.” – Henry Ford
“You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
“There are no big problems, there are just a lot of little problems.” – Henry Ford
20 Homer Simpson Quotes on Parenting
1.) “Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail.”
2.) “OK, son. Just remember to have fun out there today, and if you lose, I’LL KILL YOU!”
3.) “No, no, no, Lisa. If adults don’t like their jobs, they don’t go on strike. They just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American Way.”
4.) “I don’t apologize. I am sorry Lisa, that’s the way I am.”
5.) “You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.”
6.) “The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let’s see. Don’t tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you’re sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do. What else…”
7.) “I have to work overtime at work instead of spending time with my wife and kids, which is what I want.”
8.) “When I look at the smiles on all the children’s faces, I just know they’re about to jab me with something.”
9.) “Marge, there’s an empty spot I’ve always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were dead ends! I think this chair is the answer.”
10.) “I think the saddest day of my life was when I realized I could beat my Dad at most things, and Bart experienced that at the age of four.”
11.) “Kids are great, Apu. You can teach them to hate the things you hate and they practically raise themselves now-a-days, you know, with the internet and all.”
12.) “Marge, don’t discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.”
13.) “Don’t eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them.”
14.) “What do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts. ”
15.) “Movies are the only escape from the drudgery of work and family … No offense.”
16.) “Remember as far as anyone knows, we’re a nice normal family.”
17.) “It’s not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of TV a day.”
18.) “Kids, kids. As far as Daddy’s concerned, you’re both potential murderers.”
19.) “Well, it’s 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids. ”
20.) “Quiet you kids. If I hear one more word, Bart doesn’t get to watch cartoons, and Lisa doesn’t get to go to college.”